INSURANCE FOR CHARITIES / NOT FOR PROFIT INDUSTRY
Providing charities and not for profit entities with specialist, competitively priced insurance services for over 40 years.
W Denis Insurance Brokers Plc have a thorough understanding of the third sector enabling W Denis’ expert brokers to deliver bespoke insurance policy wordings, broad coverage and very competitive premiums.
The activities undertaken by charities are so diverse that each organisation must have a bespoke insurance programme tailored to meet its individual requirements.
W Denis provides charity insurance for:
- Care of vulnerable adults and/or children
- Crisis intervention
- Education establishments
- Emergency aid (including overseas)
- Hospices, hospitals and rehabilitation clinics
- Information services
- Outdoor pursuits
- Probation & bail hostels
- Retail & fundraising activities
- Social welfare
- Supporting those affected by disease, illness or substance abuse
Once we have a thorough understanding of the charity / not for profit organisation, we can deliver a competitively priced insurance programme offering comprehensive cover in respect of:
- Bequeathed property insurance
- Buildings, contents, machinery, computers, residents' belongings, money insurance
- Business interruption coverage insurance
- Employer's liability (including volunteers) insurance
- Employment law protection
- Kidnap & ransom insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Motor policies / minibuses
- Personal accident & travel insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Protection against claims alleging emotional / physical / mental / sexual abuse
- Public, product & pollution liabilities insurance
- Trustee / management liability insurance
Additional services can be considered such as risk management advice and discounts for CRB/SCRO checking services.
For more information about insurance for charities please contact:
|Direct Tel:||0113 243 7209|