Claims Management Service
Claims management is something which, together with the help of insurers, we would agree on an acceptable basis with you. Our existing clients already benefit from varying levels of claims management services, and some of the key points in handling insurance claims are summarised below:
- Pre-agreed service standards and claims handling protocols.
- Regular updates on all outstanding claims (periodic meetings to be agreed in advance or post loss).
- Consultation with policyholders to ensure liability decisions are understood and are agreed by both parties.
- In-house claims training programmes are available.
- Rehabilitation programmes are available, with certain insurers, to improve return-to-work times and reduce absenteeism in respect of employer's liability claims.
- For those businesses that experience a significant number of frequent claims, or that prefer the ability to track claims updates directly, some of the insurers we deal with can provide secure online access to claims information and flexible reporting formats. However, this would need to be specifically organised so please tell us if this is important to you.
- Proactive approach to consultation with third party claimant solicitors to improve the prospects of early settlement.
- Access to mediation and alternative dispute resolution to minimise the use of costly legal fees.
For more information, please contact our claims department.