From the manufacturing of motor homes to surgical implants, train brakes to medicines, agricultural machinery to fireworks, whatever your business, we can offer a tailored manufacturing insurance portfolio at a competitive price.
W Denis Insurance Brokers Plc employs professional brokers who recognise that every business is different and work closely with clients to fully understand their organisation - the processes, products, risk management profile, etc.
We offer a free audit of incumbent insurance wordings to enable a professional critique to be undertaken, which can identify gaps in cover or onerous conditions before the design and delivery of an innovative and competitive quotation.
Additional manufacturing insurance considerations:
- Alternative risk transfer solutions, such as captive insurance or protected cell company options or cross class or aggregated deductibles
- Clinical trials liability for drug manufacturers
- Derivative contracts (e.g. a derivative for an exporter to hedge against currency exchange rate fluctuations - this can be set to pay out a pre-agreed amount regardless of actual loss suffered)
- Environmental liabilities
- Intellectual properties
- Malicious product tamper, product recall and crisis containment
- Point of sale (e.g. extended guarantees or other covers on consumer electronic products)
- Political risks
- Public offering of securities indemnity for private companies planning to float on a stock exchange (e.g. Legal liability for the issuing of a statutory prospectus to investors)
- Surety bonds (e.g. duty deferment)
- Cyber Liability – Comprehensive protection against costs associated with a data breach, as well as cover for business interruption not just from data breach, but also arising from system failures / eg hackers tampering with electronic control systems.